Swarner Expeditions brings trekking to the next level. Our treks bring you to Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, and even trekking across Greenland. As a member of the Swarner Expeditions Team you can be assured our treks are all inclusive and planned with your comfort, luxury, and cultural appetite always in mind. Come experience the world one step at a time with Swarner Expeditions & Adventures.
Experience the Emerald Isle
Trip Dates: Sept. 2018
Expedition Guide: Sarah Sutherland
Experience the culture of the Emerald Isle in luxury as we trek across Ireland for 7 days and spend an amazing final evening being treated as royalty in the one and only 11th century Clontarf Castle.
Limited availability - first come first serve
- All transportation to and from Dublin
- Authentic Irish breakfasts at the Bed & Breakfast's while on the trek and dinner at Clontarf Castle
- Luxurious Bed & Breakfast stays during the trek and the final evening at Clontarf Castle
- UK Visa
- Luggage transportation for evenings at every B&B
- Guided tour to the top of Carrantuohill, Irelands highest mountain at 3,408 ft.
Whats not included:
- International Airfare
- Alcoholic or bottled beverages
- Personal hiking equipment
- Personal items
- Tips and gratuities
- $25 wire transfer fee
- Extra days/activities
- Evening meals while on the trek, except the final meal at Clontarf Castle
- Swarner Expeditions highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all adventures. Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200 non-refundable registration fee. Full refunds, less the registration fee, will be provided 90 days or more prior to adventure, trek and/or expedition date.
- A 50% refund will be provided 45 to 89 days prior to adventure, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 45 days or less prior to adventure, trek and/or expedition date.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 30-day deadline as stated above risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.